This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below.
In the last few months, the crypto market has confirmed one thing: cryptocurrencies are not for the faint-hearted. After reaching an all-time high at the beginning of 2018, the market has fallen three times, disappointing even the long-term proponents of this space.
Since market now shows signs of recovery, we should be ready for the next bull run. So, here are five extremely undervalued coins with tremendous growth potential. Do consider these if you still have the stomach. They all have solid use-cases, great teams and significant partnerships in line, and are just waiting for the right moment to explode.
QASH (QUOINE) – Exchanges
The liquidity of the crypto market is insufficient. Traders and investors can’t close large deals quickly and efficiently because of the small trading volumes and high spreads. The only option is OTC deals. However, finding a legit buyer/seller with a needed amount of assets is not an easy task. The QUOINE team presents a solution to this issue. Their Liquid Platform is a new exchange that aggregates trading data from all major exchanges in the world. Users can match their orders with those of other users on the other big exchanges.
- QUOINE is an established and profitable FinTech company that has built Quoinex, one of the top ranking exchanges by volume.
- The executives and board of directors come from top positions at major financial institutions such as Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs, among a few others.
- There are notable investors, like Taizo Son, multi-billionaire CEO of Gungho Online, who is a relation to Masayoshi Son, the Founder, and CEO of Softbank and the wealthiest man in Japan. Another critical investor is Nobuyuki Idei, former Chairman and CEO of Sony Corporation.
- QUOINE majorly operates in Japan - the most loyal to cryptocurrency country. It was licensed by JFSA (Japan Financial Services Agency).
CRPT (Crypterium) – Payment solution
Recently listed on QUOINE’s QRYPTOS exchange, CRPT token has been on the radar of thousands of traders since as Crypterium project might become the ultimate gateway for the whole crypto industry. Crypterium develops a mobile app that allows you to pay for your everyday purchases using cryptocurrencies, from a cup of coffee at your local barista’s shop to hotels and air tickets.
The problem Crypterium solves is as old as the crypto space itself: the inability of spending crypto in real life. Crypterium has released their first crypto-fiat feature where its users can top up their mobile phones with bitcoin. They have also promised to “run the fastest free crypto transactions” starting August 2018.
According to project’s Roadmap, new features will be released on a weekly basis with IBAN payments enabled early in September 2018, and NFC card payments in place in October 2018. The app is available in App Store and Google Play.
- Crypterium has a vast user base of over 400,000 registered individuals ready to enjoy the product.
- An experienced team that started their journey in 2013 is led by the former CEO of Visa UK Marc O’Brien, who also was a principal advisor of Revolut, UK’s first digital bank unicorn.
- Crypterium is building an entire financial ecosystem that includes not only payment solutions, but also deposit-based investing and lending products that cover the full cycle of fiat-to-crypto, crypto-to-crypto, and crypto-to fiat transactions.
- CRPT tokens are used as “gas” that powers all the crypto-fiat transactions, but they are also a medium of payment. The number of tokens in supply will be declining since the tokens used to pay fees are burned.
- The market cap of CRPT token is quite low for now, and it has an immense gaining potential in comparison with main competitors, like Monaco and TenX.
- Market potential is tremendous: the number of global cashless transactions and digital payments was over US$ 430 billion in 2015 while the rise of mobile payments is expected to exceed US$ 3.8 trillion by 2020.
- Crypterium has a Monthly Loyalty Program designed to stimulate Crypterium app users to make more transactions and reward the most active users. Up to 30% of Crypterium’s transactional income will be distributed among the app's most users.
HPB (High Performance Blockchain) – dApp building platform
High Performance Blockchain works on a solution for blockchain scalability issues based on hardware accelerator chip drivers. Through the deep integration of hardware and software, HPB provides the possibility to build dApp ecosystem that requires high performance.
HPB launched their testnet in 2Q 2018 and showed impressive results – the team claimed that the TPS indicator reached the value of 10 000 transactions per second (by comparison, Ethereum has 15 TPS and Bitcoin, only 3-7 TPS) without proper optimization. The current status is a pre-launch stage for mainnet with a node application phase. To use the benefits of HPB ecosystem, you must obtain the HPB tokens. The launch of mainnet is scheduled for the end of Q3 2018.
- Partnership with UnionPay Smart – UnionPay’s subsidiary big data platform with advanced core technology of data and numbers of international software patents. UnionPay Smart COO Xiaojun Jiang called HPB the most practical Chinese Blockchain project.
- An adviser from a Noble prize-winning team – Zongru Wan.
- HPB has received many strategic investments from NEO, OK Capital (OKEX exchange), BlockWater Capital, Bixin, 8BTC, Krypital Capital, to name a few.
- Its acceleration chips are highly customizable to accelerate other public chains. In other words, it can be used by other projects for broader adoption (like NEO).
- Market capitalization is relatively low in comparison with other analogs such as Zilliqa.
PAL (PolicyPal) – Insurance
PolicyPal Singapore is a registered direct insurance broker in Singapore, working with global insurance companies, like Allianz, AIG, Aviva, AXA, Income, Etiqa, Manulife, Sompo, Liberty, Ergo, among other brands. The running crypto project - PolicyPal Network – is a decentralized insurance protocol that uses data to bridge the gap between consumers and insurance providers. The product provides a new level of accessibility within the insurance ecosystem. PolicyPal Network works with insurers to provide CryptoProtect insurance coverage for digital assets and smart contracts.
PolicyPal Network currently runs on the Ethereum Ropsten Testnet. The team will develop and launch its own PolicyPal Network Blockchain in Q1 2019 based on a private fork of Ethereum codebase. They hope to tailor this fork for their insurance products across multiple markets. The network will be integrated with distribution partners and insurers, who will process and own the data of various countries' insurance premiums, claims ratio and demographic profiles. A user must obtain the network’s utility token, PAL to access and use the PolicyPal.
- InsuranceTech is one of the hottest topics in FinTech right now, and PolicyPal is one of the first blockchain solutions in this regard.
- PolicyPal was a part of the PayPal FinTech incubator. There was only one other ICO that went through that incubator - TenX, and it made good gains.
- CEO of PolicyPal Val Yap is listed in the Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Other members of the team are top-level advisors such as Shaun Djie (founder of DigiX global) and Bo Shen from Fenbushi Capital, where Vitalik Buterin has a stake.
- PolicyPal is a registered insurance broker in Asia with a growing customer base. It has partnerships with AXA, ERGO, QTUM, and NEM.
- PAL token is proof of stake asset that can generate cash flow.
- PolicyPal has a shallow market cap now; it’s under US$ 10 million, but it already is showing a severe gain potential
TFD (TE-FOOD) – Supply chains
One of the best use cases for blockchain technology is the supply chains. Blockchain can solve the issue of the distrust between suppliers, consumers, and authorities. TE-FOOD, one of the companies in that space, allows users to track the items through the whole supply chain (from producers to consumers). It provides the tools that show food history and quality insights for all the participants in the chain.
TE-FOOD has been building its product since 2015, with a focus on Vietnam. TFD token will be used to pay for transactions on the blockchain network as well as buying data on livestock/products.
- TE-FOOD already works with the largest supermarkets in Vietnam, such as VinMart, LotteMart, and Auchan. Over 6000 business customers, more than 3000 farms and over 3000 livestock agents already use TE-FOOD.
- It recently Introduced a masternode system with levels of rewards. It has become a PoS-asset with a passive income possibility.
- Good market potential: food traceability industry is estimated at US$12 billion.
- They have an aggressive roadmap leading into 2019 with expansion as number one priority.
- Market cap is still under US$ 20 million.
- TE-FOOD recently announced a partnership with a global consulting company Deloitte and is launching a pilot project in the USA with the BeefChain project.
Last modified (UTC): August 9, 2018 4:49 PM