This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.
Do you ever notice who lives side by side with you? Who are you surrounded with? If you just cast a glance, you will notice plenty of trendy-looking young people with their eyes fixed on smartphones, busy fingers playing with buttons. As per some recent stats, the number of social media users worldwide will have grown up to 2.6 bln people by the end of 2018.
Social networks nowadays
Let us look round all popular social networks across the globe. There appear plenty of them but the focal point of our attention is those who have gotten minimum 300 mln active users by the start of 2018. Strange as it may seem, there are as many as 13 social networks that have met this criterion. They include the well-known giants such as Facebook and Instagram, the latter network being 5 positions and more than 1.3 bln users behind the former one! Moreover, on this list are some relatively unpopular social networks like QQ or Sina Weibo.
Statistically, 1.2 trillion photos overall were taken in 2017. With that in mind, you will see that 110 bln (FB) plus a bit more modest 20 bln pictures (Insta) that we yearly upload on these 2 media platforms make a lion’s share of the total number of photos.
Join CCN for $9.99 per month and get an ad-free version of CCN including discounts for future events and services. Support our journalists today. Click here to sign up.
The current data is accurate as of January, 2018, and may change in an unpredictable way further on. Before you know it, you’ll be old and withered and they will take all your money.
Visual content nowadays
As long as people keep feeling the unstoppable desire to make selfies and photos of their surrounding friends, animals and food, we will keep living in a great world of digital, Internet, social networking and visual content. By estimate, almost 5 out of 7.5 bln people have smartphones. Almost all of these make photos, upload them somewhere in the social-media space.
However, these are the following burning issues on the agenda that can be easily called problems:
- Social networks hosting your visual content do not pay you off.
- Only pro bloggers, who have been in SMM for years, get paid. What is interesting, these are the advertisers who pay them, not media holders!
- As for the ‘ordinary users’, they have no choice but consume ads day by day for free and with no incentives for their contributions.
- The abovementioned media moguls make unimaginable sums of money on advertising at our expense. 40 bln at Facebook and 2 bln dollars at Instagram, to be precise.
- No social network has ever cared about helping the needy.
Having weighed all pros and cons, we come to realize that we all desperately need a system that will give bloggers:
- The same functional features as social networks do;
- Something really valuable to add to that:
- Rewards for contributions – in a safe and transparent way, through Blockchain;
- An opportunity to buy and sell photos – in a safe and transparent way, through Blockchain;
- Healthy competition through likes, ratings, multipliers, Photo Contests and Photo Quests – in a safe and transparent way, through Blockchain;
- A chance to donate to a charity you like – in a safe and transparent way, through Blockchain.
We have mentioned Blockchain numerous times as it is crucial.
SELFFLERY is the one to have it all.
SELFLLERY starts a new era in the visual content field. It is a multifunctional social platform created for sharing photos, videos, live streams with friends and subscribers — everything that we are used to do in social networks but on SELFLLERY everyone will be rewarded in cryptocurrency for social activity (rates, likes, comments etc).
On SELFLLERY a user automatically gets rewards for each like or comment on his account in cryptocurrency YOU token which is based on Ethereum blockchain. YOU tokens can be transferred to Ethereum wallet and managed as wished. Blockchain technology ensures complete security and transparency of all transactions on the platform.
On the 5th of March 2018 at 12.00 (UTC +03:00) SELFLLERY starts YOU tokens sale at TGE.SELFLLERY.COM. In the first 48 hours of ICO tokens are being sold with 5% bonus.
Don’t miss a chance to join a new generation’s platform and to get rich.
Token Generation Event: https://tge.selfllery.com/