- Hacker group Anonymous allegedly leaked Jeffrey Epstein’s “little black book.”
- Chris Tucker, Naomi Campbell, and Donald Trump were trending as a result.
- Sadly, Epstein’s list goes much, much deeper than these three.
Activist group Anonymous has leaked what it alleges to be sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein’s “little black book.”
We can’t be sure of the validity of this list, and we can’t be sure that the people included were involved in his sex ring. Nonetheless, the names contained in it are nothing short of explosive.
Let’s get right into the nitty-gritty of the list.
From Chris Tucker to Dustin Hoffman – Let’s Roll Out the Red Carpet
While the main entertainers trending from this list were disturbingly just the African-American ones, there’s enough star power in Epstein’s little black book to create a new Avengers saga.
Yes, Rush Hour star Chris Tucker was on the list. That should come as no surprise since he was just seen in Epstein’s Netflix documentary “Filthy Rich.”
Yes, supermodel Naomi Campbell was also on the list. Of course, it’s not clear if she was, at one point, a victim of Epstein’s, a client, or a friend.
The rest of the big-name entertainers were quite certainly not “victims.”
Remember when we admired Alec Baldwin for his portrayal of Donald Trump on SNL? Well, there’s a reason he reflected him so effortlessly. According to his list, both men were at least involved with Jeffrey Epstein, and possibly much worse.
Remember how nice guy Dustin Hoffman played a young guy seduced by an older woman in The Graduate?
According to Epstein’s black book, it’s possible he was an old guy ‘seducing’ young women. Very young women.
Here are just some of the other entertainers who showed up in the 91-page little black book:
- Will Smith (actor, rapper)
- Mick Jagger (lead singer of the Rolling Stones)
- Courtney Love (singer)
- Bobby Slayton (comedian, actor)
- Joan Rivers (comedian, actor)
- Michael Jackson (singer)
- Rupert Wainwright (actor, director)
- Minnie Driver (actress)
- Christy Turlington (model)
- George Hamilton (actor)
- John Cleese (actor, comedian)
- Jacques Villeneuve (racecar driver)
From Donald Trump to Rupert Murdoch – Here Are the Powerful People Anonymous Leaked
Some people on this list were utterly unsurprising. It seems logical that the same type of people who seek positions of power also seek to prey on the powerless.
Donald Trump himself was not on this list. But Anonymous leaked a separate file containing sexual abuse accusations against Trump and Jeffrey Epstein.
No matter, the rest of Trump’s family – from Ivana to Ivanka to Robert – were on the list.
Epstein had a taste for influential people in the entertainment industry. Or perhaps, they had a strong taste for whatever Epstein was offering.
Rupert Murdoch, the media mogul who controls Fox News and The Wall Street Journal, made an appearance. That shouldn’t be shocking, as he’s a long-time friend of Donald Trump.
We know from “Filthy Rich,” that rapist and Hollywood billionaire Harvey Weinstein was deeply involved with Epstein.
Hollywood “power player,” and founder of Untitled Entertainment Jason Weinberg, was an Epstein contact.
Influential journalists like Barbara Walters, Maria Shriver, and Mike Wallace, were close enough to the convicted sex offender to be one of his contacts.
But, of course, Epstein’s friends and potential clients extended far past Hollywood. Here are some other notable names of extremely powerful people to make Epstein’s list:
- The Kennedys (Ted, Bobby, Edward, Andrew, Mary, Ethel, Jo)
- Henry Kissinger (former Secretary of State)
- Prince Andrew (his exploits are well-known)
- David Koch (deceased multi-billionaire owner of Koch Industries)
- Nick & Thomas Pritzker (members of the “15th wealthiest family in the world.”)
- Clive Bannister (investor, Museum of London chairman)
- Hannah & Jessica Rothschild (members of the Rothschild family, one of the wealthiest families on Earth)
- Chris Forbes (Vice Chairman of Forbes Publishing Company)
- Mark Getty (Member of billionaire Getty Family, Chairman of Getty Images)
Have We Had Enough Yet?
The list goes on and on. It spans countries. It includes princes, countless CEOs, and other people of power. Let’s throw in Bill Clinton and Bill Gates for good measure, and it’s pretty clear why Epstein didn’t fear prosecution.
But now that we know who he associated with, let’s demand justice for these victims of abuse in tandem with George Floyd.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of CCN.com.
Last modified: September 25, 2020 8:41 PM