At CCN, we frequently receive requests from crypto developers, Fintech industry executives and other representatives for the opportunity to turn in relevant, newsworthy blogs.
If you are looking to contribute, we welcome it!
Here are some guidelines:
- Begin with a great idea. This gets easier if you already have something in mind to write about.
- FYI: If you deem your new cryptocurrency or product that great idea you want to tell the world about, we’re all for hearing about it. However, we will deny contributions that veer into the realm of “self-promotion”.
- If you are turning in an article as a guest, chances are that the topic impacts you or vice-versa. If you have expertise or experience about the relevant subject, your insights will be plenty insightful to use in interpreting the topic at hand.
- If you aren’t convinced your idea for a subject will float on CCN, turn in a quick proposal with a headline and a synopsis to explain what your article is about. If you have want to include your credentials or qualification to cover said idea, include it!
- A guest contribution for CCN should minimally be 650 words, scaling up to 1,000 words, as an ideal range. This is by no means the maximum number of accepted words.
We know that much like any other publishing house, it is simply impossible for our writing team to know everything about what we cover. For this reason and more, we encourage a different, outsider take on subjects that are prominently covered on CCN. Or that of an insider, if you are a part of the bitcoin/blockchain/Fintech/banking industry.
Guest contributors will be credited for their work with attributions made to their name. Get started here!
Featured image from iStock/mediaphotos.