Home / Markets News & Opinions / Goal Bonanza to Revolutionize Football Betting Using Blockchain Tech; Raises $5 Million in 48 Minutes

Goal Bonanza to Revolutionize Football Betting Using Blockchain Tech; Raises $5 Million in 48 Minutes

Last Updated May 13, 2023 5:53 AM
Guest Writer
Last Updated May 13, 2023 5:53 AM

This is a submitted sponsored story. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the content below.

The Great Goal rush of 2017 is on! With solid start of the campaign and $1.5-million dollars raised in pre-sale, even the greatest optimists didn’t expect GOAL tokens to be almost sold out after just 48 minutes from the start of the ICO that launched on November 16, 2017, 00:00h UTC+8.

With less than 24 hours from the start of the campaign, almost 50% of the tokens allocated for ICO sale are sold out. Football games enthusiasts and diligent investors took advantage of a generous 100% bonus on their token purchases, available in the first 24 hours of the ICO, and boosted Goal Bonanza as one of the most successful ICOs of 2017.

The Goal Bonanza token sale will last for 30 days, finishing on December 15, 2017, but with high interest for GOAL tokens after a bombastic start and bonuses still available, Goal Bonanza ICO will probably be sold out by the end of November 2017. More information on available bonuses are available on the Goal Bonanza ICO Calendar: https://goalbonanza.com/ico/en/calendar 

If you want to be a part of the so-called “Football Betting Revolution” that will disrupt a $3-trillion global betting industry, visit https://www.goalbonanza.com  to learn more about this exciting project. Payments for tokens are accepted in Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin and in fiat currency. Users are advised to thoroughly read the project’s whitepaper .


The football betting industry is about to change

Goal Bonanza  is a dynamic, Ethereum-based platform that uses blockchain technology to make sure its processes run smoothly. In a way, its an all-on-one solution for the football betting industry, as it is a stateless organization using cryptocurrencies, and as such isn’t subject to any regulatory requirements. This gives players a chance to participate without any forms of identification, or any deposit/withdrawal records on a monthly statement.

Moreover, it provides customers with a brand-new gaming concept, and a unique platform that keeps them engaged. Goal Bonanza was born with a goal of connecting people’s love to gamble, and for football, in a platform that allows them to have great returns, while providing an innovative experience.

It allows players to earn more, and gamifies the experience using rewards, badges, and achievements, effectively motivating players to keep logging in. There are 5 different levels in the platform’s gamification system. These range from Newbie 1 to Veteran 5, and as players keep climbing the ladder, they’ll be offered increasingly higher rewards for their achievements, and will be given access to new features, including VIP events.

On Goal Bonanza, players bet in at least 1 out of 10 possible outcomes for a given football game, and a $1 bet can give players as much as $100,000 due to a created lottery effect once a lot of bets are placed on a certain game. As the number of players betting on a game grows, so does the amount winners might receive.

Goal Bonanza gives players 1 out of 10 possible outcomes because, to put simply, it makes it easier for players to win. In the top 4 English leagues, in the last 126 years, 66.1% of football games had a total of 9 outcomes, while the other 33.9% included dozens of different outcomes. To help players, Goal Bonanza bundled these 33.9% into a 10th outcome, simplifying user experience.

Football betting keeps growing and, thanks to its gamified experience and potentially high returns, most players are guaranteed a pleasant experience on Goal Bonanza, in which they feel like they’re in control. Since the platform is dynamic, players will even be able to control their bets on-the-go using their smartphones.