Let’s face it – Bitcoin is mostly dudes. And they’re mostly dudes who spend a lot of time in front of their computers. With Bitcoin you can get pseudonymous access to cam girls, meaning protection from the destructive, centralized monetary policies of private bankers who create money out of thin air.
Did we miss your favorite Bitcoin accepting cam site (or the one you have an affiliate code for)? Let us know in the comments!
- Xotika – Xotika.TV is a unique Bitcoin-only adult entertainment site featuring live models, broadcasts, chat and a 100% Bitcoin-based tipping and payout infrastructure.
- Strip 4 Bit -Founded in 2013, you can use bitcoins for cam shows at Strip 4 Bit.
- Girls Gone Bitcoin – Girls on Reddit take bitcoin for live shows. Research comment histories of regular posters in the various gone wild categories. You will find live shows, used panties and possibly more.
- Live Jasmin – This well-known site only recently began accepting Bitcoin. Learn more here.
- Cams.com – This website with a premium domain has accepted Bitcoin in the past, though there is confusion if they plan to do so in the future.
- Streamium – Streamium is a decentralized streaming platform. So, with that said, don’t plan to get easy cam hours in.
- Strip Arcade – Strip Arcade lets you pay for online strip poker with Bitcoin.
- Flirt 4 Free – Flirt 4 Free offers a “create your own sexual fantasy show” option. The website lets you chat and flirt with girls with webcam availability 24 hours a day.
- Bacchusent Entertainment – The Bitcoin only team, Saffron and Dennis Bacchus, love to make high-quality niche fetish porn and have been at it since January 1st 2014.
Images from Shutterstock.
Last modified: March 4, 2021 4:45 PM
September 14, 2015 11:39 AM