CCN is currently seeking US-based contributors to cover US financial markets and US economic/political news. We are looking for:
- Full-time editor
- Full-time journalists
- Part-time contributors
Our ideal candidates must:
- Have extensive knowledge of US Stock Markets, ETFs, Bonds, Currencies, and more
- Have a broad understanding of publishing content online (WordPress, SEO) as a professional writer well-versed in the English language
- Have the drive to pitch and suggest interesting, relevant topics for coverage on CCN, before submitting them
- Have the insight to look for news stories from around the world to fuel 24-hour coverage of the news cycle
- Be open to attending industry events and conferences locally, when necessary
- Be willing to quickly learn the ropes in a small but rapidly-growing team
- Be willing to produce 3-5 articles/day as a minimum (for a full-time contributor)
- Or be willing to produce 3-5 articles/week (for a part-time contributor)
Please submit your cover letter and a CV with your age and address, and attach at least two samples that demonstrate your proficiency.
Also, do include your salary requirements for this position and send it to [email protected]
Want a second gig? Apply to be a journalist on HVY.com and earn 100% of the ad revenue your stories generate. Read more here.