Bitcoin Press Release: The Emercoin group is proud to announce they have formed a partnership with the Microsoft Corp. (NASDAQ:MSFT) to deliver their blockchain services to the Azure cloud’s Blockchain-as-a-Service marketplace.
Emercoin, a leading digital currency and blockchain platform has just partnered with Microsoft to become a member of the Azure marketplace. With demand growing for innovative, scalable blockchain services that are ready to implement, Emercoin is a natural fit for the Azure cloud platform. They have developed a robust suite of ready-to-use features that offer real world solutions for business and consumer use.
Emercoin will be delivering their suite of blockchain services into the Azure cloud later this year. This will give Azure cloud users the ability to install and make use of Emercoin’s many services such as digital proof of ownership and identity, passwordless authentication on the internet, network security, the first distributed advertising network and many E-commerce solutions like the Emercoin secure micropayment service.
Here is the full scope of Emercoin’s blockchain services that are slated for inclusion into the Azure Blockchain-as-a-Service platform:
- EMC SSH – Our decentralized solution for secure shell management
- EMC SSL – Our decentralized solution for online security and passwordless authentication
- EMC DNS – Censorship-resistant domain name system
- EMC TTS – Our trusted time stamping service
- EMC STREAM – Micropayment library for streaming digital media of all types
- EMC LNX – The first decentralized pay-per-click advertising network of its kind
- EMC DPO – Our digital proof of ownership solution for physical or digital goods and services
- EMC InfoCard – Storage for digital business cards for use with EMC SSL
With interest and consumer adoption of the currency increasing, Emercoin is poised to become a world leader in distributed ledger solutions. For more information on the Emercoin Azure offering, please see:Telegram or subscribe to our newsletter here.
Who is Buying Bitcoin? Take the survey here and help us with our study.