With contributions from Zerado, FinTech Network have produced a whitepaper that looks at smart contracts and how they could improve efficiencies within the banking sector. The whitepaper highlights:
- How smart contracts aim to provide security that is superior to traditional contract law and ways they can reduce other transactional and administrative costs
- The workings of Ethereum as one of the best examples of smart contracts in practice
- Ways that smart contracts could benefit areas such as mortgages, clearing and settlement, KYC & bonds
- How challenges with conceptual misalignment, inflexibility, contractual secrecy and legal jurisdiction could hinder the use of smart contracts in financial services
If you would like to take a look at the Smart Contracts – From Ethereum to Potential Banking Use Cases Whitepaper, you can view it online at http://bit.ly/SmartContractsFN
This is a sponsored story.
Featured image from Shutterstock.Follow us on Telegram or subscribe to our newsletter here.
• Join CCN's crypto community for $9.99 per month, click here.
• Want exclusive analysis and crypto insights from Hacked.com? Click here.
• Open Positions at CCN: Full Time and Part Time Journalists Wanted.