- PlayStation Store’s Critics’ Choice Sale is now live.
- It features some of the most critically acclaimed games to land on Sony’s console.
- Receive up to 50% off of select titles.
After the deluge of sales marking the holiday period, PlayStation is back at it with the PlayStation Store’s Critics’ Choice Sale.
It’s live now and, as the name suggests, offers some tasty discounts on some of the most critically acclaimed games to grace Sony’s platform.
PlayStation Store’s Critics’ Choice Sale
The sale runs for two weeks until Feb. 18 and features savings of up to 50% on select digital games. If you’re planning to sample the PlayStation 4’s best games to date before the arrival of the PlayStation 5 at the end of this year, then the time is now.
The sale features some serious heavy hitters, and they’re not just PlayStation 4 exclusives either. Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, Death Stranding, Control, Hitman 2, Marvel’s Spider-Man, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt; it’s a quality roll call by anyone’s standards.
Here are some of the best deals on offer in the PlayStation Store’s Critics’ Choice Sale:
- Asobo Studios’ excellent A Plague Tale Innocence is down to just under $25 from a full price of $50.
- The standard edition of Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is yours for less than $15.
- Control is nearly 50% off and priced at $36.
- 2D Souls-like, Blasphemous, is now $15 instead of $25.
- Gearbox’s looter shooter Borderlands 3’s is 50% off at $30.
- Hideo Kojima’s divisive Death Stranding is now $36.
- Gritty android emancipation adventure, Detroit: Become Human, is down to $15.
- The Critics’ Choice Sale slashes Marvel’s Spider-Man GOTY Edition with all the DLC trimmings to $20.
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Special Edition is down to $36.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is now $12 – highly recommended if you’re having withdrawal symptoms from the stellar Netflix adaptation.
The PlayStation Store’s Critics’ Choice Sale features over 140 games, meaning there’s plenty to choose from.
PlayStation’s next big sale isn’t likely to happen until Easter, so grab some comfort picks to keep you busy as we see out the winter months.