- Meghan Markle reportedly wants to “escape” from her borrowed $18-million-dollar mansion for her birthday.
- Rumor has it the Duke and Duchess of Muchness are feeling cooped up in the home of Tyler Perry in LA’s Beverly Ridge.
- Meghan has been more places in the last two years than most of us get to go in our whole lives. What is she running from?
Another day, another ridiculous demand from Meghan Markle. This time, Meghan has reportedly told pals she wants to escape the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles for her birthday and go on a trip.
Meg, Harry, and presumably baby Archie have been staying in Tyler Perry’s sprawling mansion since leaving the royal family back in March.
Not satisfied with being in one place for more than a hot second, the Duchess of Muchness has decided to take her birthday celebrations out of town.
The destination? Santa Barbara, which is where Oprah lives. Could Meghan be going begging to get a free vaycay from one of her high-profile buddies?
After all, we all know how she hates paying for anything out of her pocket.
Meghan Markle Can Run, But Why?
Since the world at large has become aware of Meghan, she’s:
- Lived in Canada
- Bagged herself a prince and moved to England
- Jumped ship back to Canada again
- And blagged her way into Perry’s estate in LA
Meghan is a woman who wants and wants but very seldom stops to enjoy it.
Now she craves a lavish but “low-key” birthday party during a global pandemic. And don’t forget America is one of the worst-affected countries. Even Donald Trump himself has cowered into submission and started touting masks.
A source laid out Meghan’s oh-so-modest intentions, but, frankly – pull the other one.
Whatever she ends up doing for her birthday, Meghan said it will be low-key. She said she doesn’t want to come across as being careless and irresponsible.
What Is the Duchess Escaping From?
Meghan might want to celebrate her birthday like anyone else, but she can’t. For a start, saying you need an “escape” from an eight-bedroom, 12-bathroom hilltop villa is about as entitled as can be.
I guess what a social-climbing narcissist wants, a social-climbing narcissist gets.
- Markle wanted an escape from the royal family. She got it.
- She wanted to go to Canada. She got that too.
- She wanted to go to LA. She got it in an $18 million gift basket.
Why does she suddenly feel the need to go and flaunt her privilege somewhere else?
When is Meghan going to stop living in fantasy land and realize that the world won’t pay her bills forever? If she’s ever going to make it in the City of Stars, she needs to stop holding out her hand and go and get a job.
And while she’s at it, she can buy her own dang birthday cake.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of CCN.com.