This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.
Gaming platform Game Stars has already aroused interest in the cryptocurrency community. The pre-sale stage was closed with a complete sold out. Market players still can get the best offer of buying GST tokens: until May 27th there is a chance to get 30% bonus on GST purchase. The Token Sale is held on the official website of the project. Simply register, buy GST and 30% bonus tokens will be automatically transferred to your account.
Game Stars is willing to bring a revolutionary management approach in the eSports market. The team worked through the growth plan for GST. Tokens are needed to use the platform’s solutions, so its value will increase due to several reasons:
- GST is a part of a gaming platform that tends to solve existing problem of the eSports market and will be in demand among players, sponsors, team managers etc.
- Token emission is limited and there won’t be enough coins for everyone willing to buy them. Therefore the demand for the token will cause its increase in value
- After the end of the Token Sale, GST will be allocated for sale on partner exchanges. Token holders will be able to sell them at a price higher than the primary one
- Only 14.285 profi-users signing up for the platform will cause the shortage of tokens. It means that new users would have to buy tokens from the exchanges.
It would be a smart move to buy GST now, while the Token Sale is still on. As soon as the sale is over, token’s price will increase. All transaction n Game Stars platform are made in GST and users will need tokens to use it. The platform provides the following solutions for market players:
- The platform issues smart contracts and personal tokens for each gamer. Cyber athletes can raise fundings for professional development through CICO procedure – selling their personal tokens.
- Anyone can organize own tournaments in the platform.
- Cyber sportsmen analytical data is gathered by the platform. Sponsors can support the best player and get a share of its income.
- A player, a team, a tournament can be selected by advertisers for promoting their brands and products.
Game Stars team is growing together with the project. Recently Daniel Laufenberg joined the project as an advisor. Daniel has a great experience in software development in such companies like Google and Cisco. He currently works as a senior development engineer in Exadel and responsible for all stages of the development life cycle of products for AT&T, Samsung, Bank of America and others.
1st round of the Token Sale will end on May 27th. Buy GST tokens at the official website and get 30% bonus. More information about the project is available at the website and our accounts on Facebook, Telegram, and Telegram chat. Subscribe and get the latest news.