This is a paid-for submitted press release. CCN does not endorse, nor is responsible for any material included below and isn’t responsible for any damages or losses connected with any products or services mentioned in the press release. CCN urges readers to conduct their own research with due diligence into the company, product or service mentioned in the press release.
Bitcoin Press Release: BINEX.TRADE is an upcoming tokenized cryptocurrency exchange that shares its trade commission with BEX token holders. The exchange offers BEX token (ERC-20) that entitles share in the trading commission to its investor, making BEX a real utility token.The token crowdsale began on 9 th March 2018.
The exchange platform introduces a one of its kind, two-way provision to enable the self-sufficiency of the exchange, thereby creating a self-assured income for the traders with BEX tokens.
The token holders will have an edge as the Trade Exchange will share 70% of its trading commission proportionally among them based on the daily volume, and proposes to use the remaining 30% for the exchange’s enhancement and maintenance. The earnings per token will grow as the volume of trade on BINEX.TRADE increases.
The exchange has a total of 21 million BEX tokens, wherein the distribution is 1 million among the founders and advisors, 1 million as pre-registration bonus and 19 million tokens available for the crowd-sale. Both expert traders of crypto-currencies and first-time users are invited during the rush hours of the crowd-sale.
As an added incentive, the first 60k traders will get rewarded with 5 BEX tokens, followed by 100K traders with 3BEX tokens and 400K traders with 1BEX tokens, during the pre-registration period.
The exchange incorporates state-of-the-art digital security features. Furthermore, to aid the investor protection, every user is allowed to purchase a minimum of 100 BEX tokens and maximum of 1000 BEX tokens during the crowd sale. This measure has been undertaken to enhance the credibility of the token while promoting fair distribution and accountability.
BINEX.TRADE provides space for immediate buying and selling of cryptocurrency once spotted to be favourable for the user to either sell or buy. This is one of the simple order types and has no control over the price received. In other conditions of less immediacy, the user can use limit order type. This will allow the trade user to have control over the price at which the trade takes place, thereby giving the user an edge to sell or buy the cryptocurrency at no less than a specific price.
Visit our website: https://binex.trade
Read the Whitepaper: https://binex.trade/whitepaper
Chat on Telegram: https://t.me/BinexTrade
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BinexTrade
Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrjrLVhzAwXULUviPwHJkBg
Name: Jay Naduvath
Email: [email protected]
Jay Naduvath is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to consumer protections. Cryptocurrencies and tokens are extremely volatile. There is no guarantee of a stable value, or of any value at all. Token sales are only suitable for individuals with a high risk tolerance. Only participate in a token event with what you can afford to lose. This press release is for informational purposes only.